Terms of Sale
To order products, obtain stock or price, request samples or inquire about the status of your order, please call 800.221.1540 or contact your sales representative, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Published prices are your net cost F.O.B. Secaucus New Jersey.
- Orders are shipped prepaid freight. All handling charges and applicable sales tax will be added to your invoice.
- Reserves may be placed to hold product for a maximum of one week pending a future order.
Terms of Sale
- Terms of sale are Net 30, but subject to approval by our Designtex Credit Department.
- Applicable sales taxes are charged based on final destination of the product and a resale/exempt certificate is on file for said state.
- Cancellations cannot be accepted if your order has been cut or shipped.
- Custom made and digitally imaged products are sold on a non-cancelable, non-returnable basis. Please contact your sales representative if you need clarification.
- Customer is responsible for inspecting materials prior to installation. Claims for damaged materials that have been installed may not be honored.
- Overages of 10-35% are applicable on all custom product, non-supported product and orders that are processed with Performance Enhancement treatments.
- A standard 35% restocking charge will be applicable to all cancellations and returns. See more information under “returns”.
- It is against Designtex policy to accept claims for any labor charges.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to determine code compliance confirmation if a product is ultimately used in a way other than it was originally intended by Designtex (i.e. upholstery fabric used as a wallcovering).
- Discontinued patterns may be available for immediate shipment or may be ordered if appropriate minimums are met and the construction is still available.
- Please verify new pricing and minimum order requirements with your Designtex Sales Representative.
- No returns will be accepted on discontinued or non-supported products.
- All requests for return authorization should be directed to your Designtex Sales Representative.
- No returns will be accepted without a written authorization.
- Request for returns must be received within 30 days of invoice
- Wallcovering: only full, uncut rolls will be considered for return and credit.
- Textiles: under no circumstances will cuts of less than 10 continuous yards be accepted for return.
- 3M DI-NOC: returns are subject to approval by FDC